Upon completion of the Wright Sterile Processing LLC, You will be able to:
- Knowledge of Packaging of instruments and devices for Central Service Department.
- Identify work hazards
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Learning about pathogenic microorganisms and how it effect the body.
- Inventory control, storage and devices
- Discuss benefits and dangers of ethylene oxide (ETO), OPA, Pre Vac, Gravity etc.
- Using and Understanding biological requirements and record-keeping requirements.
- Discuss proper environmental conditions
- Stock rotation and work flow efforts
- Patient Care Equipment Preparation
For students who decide to purchase separate.